|Tank Capacity||1000 Ltrs to 100000 KL|
|Size||25 NB to 300 NB|
|Material||Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel available|
|Heater Material||Ni Cr|
|Power||1 kW to 250 kW|
Suction or Outflow Heaters are ideal for storage tanks where they are used to draw viscous liquids / oils at a pre requisite temperature. For large Tanks these heaters are installed horizontally, these can also be used to maintain the temperature of the tank by circulating the heated oil back to the tank. These heaters have the capacity of Instant Heating within minutes from a Cold Start. These are custom built to suit application requirements. Available capacities of these heaters are from 3 KW to 200 KW. Suction heaters are also known as outflow heaters.
Suction Heater are specifically designed to heat only that amount of material that is to be pumped from a large storage tank. The outlet nozzle is attached to the pump suction. The heater heats the material inside the heater body which is then drawn through the heater into the suction side of the pump.
Application Outflow / Suction Heaters
Used in tanks from which viscous fluids are to be pumped.
• HFO / FO
• Other high viscosity Materials.
• Designed to heat viscous fluid as it flows through the heater to bring it to pumpable temperature
• Used in large storage tanks to provide for quick flow through heating of viscous materials
• Preferable Watt density offered 0.75 to 1.5 w/cm² or 4.8 to 9.6 w/in²
• Two thermostats one for Safety and another for Control
• RTD available on request.
• Replaceable heating element type to be able to replace when required without emptying the contents of the tank.
• Element construction - Tubular or Cartridge
• Connection type - Flanged
Advantages of Tristar Suction / Outflow Heaters.
• Heating elements easily replaceable without dismantling the heater body
• Replacement of heater elements without draining the tank
• Customized to suit your application taking into consideration process parameters.
• Optimal watt density for long trouble-free life, no charring / coking of fluid.
• Two thermostats / RTD one for control one for safety
• 1 kW to 200 kW single heater, higher capacities can be designed and manufactured
- Delivery Time: 3 - 4 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Wooden Box Packing