|Usage/Application||Heating of Water,Oil and other fluids.|
|Heater Material||Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel 304 / 316 others|
|Power||1 kW to 500 kW|
|Voltage||240 / 440V|
|Heating Element||Ni Cr. Kanthal|
|Product Warranty||12 Months / 18 Months|
|Features||Thermostat,RTD,Control Panel,Pressure Indicator,Temperature indicator etc.|
Bobbin Heater are inserted in Tube or Casing pipe and used for indirectly heating products. These offer a large heating area to the liquid or semi-solid to be heated. Material such as oil, wax, fats and bitumen require low heater surface temperature to prevent product degradation. For these applications the Ceramic Bobbin heater is ideal.
A Feature of this type of heater is that it may be removed for repair or replacement without draining the contents of the vessel.
In this kind of heaters the elements / insulators are made from typical properties of ceramics such as cordierite, steatite and etc. These have excellent physical, thermal & electrical properties. These elements are very easy to replace. As these elements are designed to have a very low watt density on the casing pipes thus they ensure a longer life for the elements.
• Insulators made from typical properties of ceramics such as cordierite, steatite, etc.
• Excellent physical, thermal and electrical properties.
• Easy replacement.
• Very low watt density on casing pipes ensures longer life of elements.
• Available from 3 kW to 240 kW
• Watt Density: 1 w/cm² to 1.5w/cm² (6.45 to 9.6 w/in².)
• Custom made to suit your requirements
• Two thermostats one for Safety and another for Control